Before we offer a child a place at our school, we meet the prospective pupil, interview parents and show them around the school. The number of places is strictly limited in order to maintain small class sizes. Parents are advised to submit applications for a place as early as possible to avoid disappointment. If a class is full, parents may put their child on a waiting list. Subject to the availability of places, children may be admitted into the school at any time, where they will be placed in the appropriate year group according to their age.
Where places are available children may be admitted into the correct age group for the class at any time of the year. Children can be accepted into the Early Years’ department in the Nursery class from the September after they have turned three. Children are enrolled via the Nursery class on the understanding that they are joining the School, with the implication that they will continue at the School for the duration of their primary education.
Prior to being offered a place to join the School parents must complete a Registration Form and pay a Registration Fee of £100.
Once your child has been registered, the School will require the following, vital information:
- Name, home address and date of birth of each child
- Starting date
- Name, address and telephone numbers of parents or guardians
- Emergency telephone numbers of parents or guardians
- Special diets
- Arrangements for collection for younger children or those with special needs that makes collection by an adult essential
- Name, address and telephone number of the child’s doctor
- Illness and inoculation details
- Details of any allergies
- Parental consent on emergency procedures
Parents or guardians will also be asked to provide the School with any further information which they feel will enable us to take that best possible care of their children.