Before we offer your child a place at our school, the first step is to arrange a visit with us. This allows us to get to know you and your child as well as show you around the school. We do strictly limit the number of places we offer so we can maintain small class sizes. Our advice is to submit applications for a place as early as possible to avoid disappointment. If a class is full, we can put your child on a waiting list. Subject to the availability of places, children may be admitted into the school at any time, where we will place them in the appropriate year group according to their age.
If we have places available, children may be admitted into the correct age group for the class at any time of the year. We can accept children into the Early Years’ department in the Nursery class from the September after they have turned three. Children are enrolled via the Nursery class on the understanding that they are joining the School, and we encourage them to continue at the School for the duration of their primary education.
Before we offer your child a place to join the School, you must complete a Registration Form and pay a Registration Fee of £100.
Once your child has been registered, the School will require the following, vital information:
- Name, home address and date of birth of each child
- Starting date
- Name, address and telephone numbers of parents or guardians
- Emergency telephone numbers of parents or guardians
- Special diets
- Arrangements for collection for younger children or those with special needs that makes collection by an adult essential
- Name, address and telephone number of the child’s doctor
- Illness and inoculation details
- Details of any allergies
- Parental consent on emergency procedures
We also ask you to provide the School with any further information which you feel will enable us to take that best possible care of your children during their time with us.