School Fees for 2020
EYFS – Nursery Class A maximum of 18 children are accepted into OVS Nursery each academic year for a minimum of 3 days per week, increasing to 5 days per week in the Summer Term, in order to prepare them for entry in Reception. Minimum fee £1623 per term for 3 days rising to full time at £2704 per term.
Reception £2704 per term
Key Stage 1 & 2 (Years 3 – 6) £2814 per term
- All tuition
- all exercise books and class room resources
- cooked school meals at lunchtime (a daily 2 course school lunch)
- milk at morning breaks
- one school trip per class per term (for full time pupils)
- swimming lessons for Y1 and Y2
- After school care for Nursery, Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 Pupils until 4.00pm
- Prep session for Years 3-8 until 4.00pm
Fees are due on or before the first day of each academic term.
All peripatetic lessons are arranged and payable directly to the visiting teacher. All lessons are payable a term in advance and may be cancelled with half a term’s notice in writing to the relevant Teacher.
A range of extra Curricular Clubs & Activities are offered each term to all children from Nursery to Year 8. Charges vary by activity and are payable in addition to school fees and change from term to term.
Bursaries can only be considered in classes where spaces are available. Bursaries can be applied for by contacting the Bursar/Proprietor, Mrs Jenny Adshead via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. These are awarded at the Proprietor’s discretion.
Pay School Fees Monthly
Parents are able to pay School Fees Monthly: please follow the link below for more information: